Driver seriously hurt in crash which shut road for four hours
- Credit: Google Street View
A driver was taken to hospital with serious injuries after his car crashed into a ditch, closing a road for four hours.
Police were called to the B1108 Norwich Road in Scoulton at just before 10.30pm on Thursday.
A BMW 3 series car had left the road and crashed into a ditch near the junction with Back Lane.
Fire crews from Attleborough, Wymondham and Watton went to the scene, along with an ambulance.
The road was shut for while emergency services dealt with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The man who was driving, who was the only occupant, was taken to hospital with serious injuries, although they were not life-threatening.
The road re-opened at just before 2.30am on Friday.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy