Driver’s dashcam shows how he nearly caused pile-up with two police cars on A143 near Harleston in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
This is the moment when a driver almost caused a horrific pile up with two police cars.
Footage from his own dashcam shows him pull out into the path of both vehicles on the A143 at Harleston.
Fortunately both officers managed to swerve and avoid him - despite having just split seconds to react.
Police shared the footage of the incident, which happened in July, on social media after the driver was found guilty of dangerous driving.
Police tweeted: 'Driver given 12 month Disqualification, 8 week curfew and costs for nearly causing a fatal RTC with 2 police cars on A143 @ Harleston.'
You may also want to watch:
One seasoned traffic cop replied: 'Wow that was close, drivers own dashcam as well?. That could have been fatal, hope they learn their lesson and abide by the ban.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain