Driver remains in a serious condition, after police renew appeals for witnesses into 3-vehicle smash on A149 at Snettisham
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are renewing appeals for witnesses after a crash on the A149 at Snettisham.
The driver of a green Suzuki Alto remains in a critical but stable condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, following the crash.
The collision also involved a black Jaguar and a Toyota GT86, and happened at about 5.10pm on December 1 at the junction with Station Road.
The driver of the Jaguar was treated for minor injuries in hospital, while the Toyota driver was treated at the scene.
witnesses should call PC Andrew Miles from Swaffham roads policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre