Driver puts blind woman in hospital after reversing over her foot in Norwich before driving off
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A registered blind woman had to be taken to hospital with a foot injury after the driver of a car ran over her foot and failed to stop.
The woman was walking on Hilary Avenue, off Plumstead Road, Heartease, with her guide dog on Wednesday at about 6.45pm when a reversing car mounted the pavement and ran over her foot.
The driver failed to stop at the scene.
Following the incident, the woman went to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to be treated for an injury to her right foot.
Officers are keen to speak to who may have witnessed this incident or to the driver involved.
You may also want to watch:
• Please contact PC Andrew Lincoln from Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods