Driver issued with penalty notice after lorry and minibus crash at the Stag roundabout near Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been issued with a penalty notice after a collision involving a lorry and a minibus.
The crash happened on the A11 at the Stag roundabout near Attleborough yesterday (Wednesday, June 28) about 3pm.
The HGV had crashed into the central reservation.
The road had to be closed in both directions while both vehicles were recovered.
A police spokesman said the driver of the lorry had been issued with a penalty notice for the manner in which he was driving.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews from Attleborough and Wymondham were in attendance.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night