Driver in serious condition after colliding with tree near Bressingham
- Credit: Archant
A driver is in a serious condition after colliding with a tree on the A1066 near Bressingham this evening.
Emergency services are on scene and the road was closed as recovery vehicles attended the scene.
Jason Selvarajah, local policing inspector for South Norfolk Police, advised motorists to avoid the area.
He said the road was closed after a single vehicle left the carriageway and collided with a tree.
The sole occupant has sustained serious, but not life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Fire appliances from Diss and East Harling with assistance from Suffolk Fire also attended the collision, which occurred around 7.40pm.
Crews released one casualty who was trapped using hydraulic rescue equipment and provided trauma care and scene safety.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover