Driver cut out of vehicle after three cars crash while waiting for car wash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A driver has received minor injuries after three vehicles crashed while waiting to use a car wash.
Police were called to Station Road in Attleborough after a car shunted into the back of another causing one driver to receive whiplash injuries and become trapped.
Officers were called at 2.07pm today, Monday, July 2, to reports of the incident and fire crews from Wymondham and Attleborough were called to release a woman in her 40s who had become trapped in a vehicle at 15:15pm.
A police spokesman said: 'It appears that after the incident a driver's door has crumpled causing them to become stuck.
'One of the cars has shunted another causing that one to hit the car in front.'
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at about 2pm today to reports of a road traffic collision in Station Road Industrial Estate, Attleborough.
'An ambulance attended and treated a woman, believed to be in her 40s, for suspected neck injuries. She was conscious and breathing and was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital in a stable condition for further treatment.'
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
Emergency services left the scene at 16.12pm.