Driver cut free from car after A47 crash near Lingwood
- Credit: James Bass
A driver had to be cut from their car after a crash on the A47 near Lingwood and Burlingham.
Three fire crews were called to a road traffic collision at about 9.40pm last night (January 9).
The crews released one person using hydraulic rescue equipment. They assisted the ambulance and police and provided scene safety and vehicle stability.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle, ambulance officer, and two ambulances to assist and treated two patients at the scene.
One was walking wounded while the other need extricating from their vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
They both were believed to have been in stable conditions and were taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof