Driver charged with motoring offences after Swaffham crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A motorist allegedly had no insurance, licence or MoT when he was involved in a serious crash in Swaffham on Wednesday night.
Nassor Muhammad, 21, of Browning Road, London, has been charged with driving without insurance, driving without a licence, and driving with no MoT.
The crash happened on Norwich Road near to the North Pickenham Road junction, shortly after 11.50pm when a blue Peugeot 206 travelling towards Swaffham town centre left the roadside and collided with a telegraph pole.
A passenger suffered serious injuries and she was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Muhammad has been released on bail to appear before King's Lynn Magistrates Court on Thursday February 4.
Police continue to investigate and would like to hear from any witnesses or people with information about the driving manner of the vehicle before the crash.
•Witnesses should contact PC Chris Bradley at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 5 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 6 Key worker couple celebrate 'fairy tale' day after winning £32,000 wedding
- 7 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 10 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000