Disqualified driver arrested in Great Yarmouth with car linked to crime in Bedfordshire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A disqualified driver who was arrested in Great Yarmouth was driving a car linked to a crime in the Bedfordshire area.
In a tweet, Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing team said they stopped a car in Great Yarmouth for a suspected insurance offence on Monday afternoon.
It then transpired the vehicle was linked to a crime in the Bedfordshire area and the male driver was disqualified with 19 points.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?