Driver and passenger suffer minor injuries after car careers off A12 and collides with a tree in Frostenden
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a blue Jaguar car came off the A12, near Southwold, and collided with a tree.
Police have issued an appeal following the single vehicle crash in Frostenden over the weekend.
Officers were contacted shortly after 3.45pm on Sunday, July 23 to reports that a blue Jaguar had come off the road and collided with a tree on the southbound A12.
The driver and one passenger suffered minor injuries, however medical treatment was not required.
Police are keen to trace three motorists - in a red car, a silver BMW and a motorcycle - who are believed to have been in the area at the time of the incident and who may be able to assist with inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Any other witnesses to the collision, or anyone with information about the incident, should call the Roads Policing Unit at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD 266 of July 23. Alternatively, this can be reported online via the 'Report Something' page at www.suffolk.police.uk
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich