Stunning sunset shot wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This exquisite sunset shot which captures a dream-like scene against an amber sky has been crowned The Journal's Picture of the Week.
The photographer, Jenny Bird was travelling back from Sheringham when she secured this amazing picture as the sun was setting.
'I asked my partner to stop at How Hill because I have never been there before,' she said.
'This picture just makes you feel like running out there - it is so lovely,' Mrs Bird said.
Despite owning a professional camera, the photographer whipped out her mobile phone to take this amazing shot.
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mrs Bird receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting