Dramatic scenes as pedestrian ‘hit by car’ in Holt
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 40s was rushed to hospital following the collision.
The casualty was reported to have tripped over a kerb and fallen into the path of a passing vehicle at the town's Market Place on Friday around 4.45pm.
She was treated at the scene of the accident before being taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said the woman's injuries were not life threatening and did not require critical care.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace