Drainage work at East Beckham recycling centre will temporarily affect services
Visitors to the Sheringham recycling centre will be able to use fewer bins for two months because of work to improve the drainage system.
The work at the site on Holt Road, East Beckham, starts on Monday January 5 and could last up to eight weeks.
It will remain open but will only be able to provide a limited service as around half of the site will be closed.
Wood, metals, textiles and brick rubble will not be accepted during this time.
Alternative waste sites are at Worstead, Wells, Hempton and Mayton Wood, near Coltishall.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.recyclefornorfolk.org.uk
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault