DOUBLE MURDER UPDATE: Four men re-bailed over Suffolk traveller site killings
Four people arrested in connection with the murder of two men at traveller site in Beck Row, near Mildenhall, have been re-bailed.
29-year-old David Castell and 20-year-old Shane Hill, both from Southend in Essex, were shot at Willow Park on March 15.
Provisional post-mortem examinations found that they had died from gunshot wounds.
All four men arrested in connection with the killings were due to return to police stations in Suffolk over the next few weeks.
Now a 28-year-old man and a 38-year-old man from the Mildenhall area have been re-bailed to return on September 14.
You may also want to watch:
Another 40-year-old man from the Mildenhall area has been re-bailed to return on September 21 while a 37-year-old man from Cambridgeshire has been re-bailed to return on August 22.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 7 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones