Double decker bus raided by thieves in Martham
THIEVES broke into a double decker bus and stole a haul of electrical goods, tools, cash and diesel.
The bus, which had been bought by a charity, was undergoing renovations at a yard in Cess Road, Martham when it was targeted.
A 19 inch Panasonic TV, Playstation 3 and car radio were swiped in the raid, along with cash and tools, including a Makita circular saw, a beige suede tool belt, a claw hammer paintbrushes and a box of six chisels.
Thieves also stole a 14 litre container of diesel.
Police are now appealing for information following the theft, which happened some time between December 30 and January 8.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has been offered any of the stolen items is also urged to get in touch.
Call PC Daniel Bowen on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously at 0800555111.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea