Double-decker bus and crane crash in Colney
- Credit: Archant
A double-decker bus and a crane were involved in a crash near the GreenAcres Woodland Burials in Colney on Tuesday afternoon.
Police were called to the collision on the B1108 Watton Road at 12.35pm following reports of a collision between the 501 Park & Ride service and a yellow Terex crane.
Two passengers were on the bus at the time of the crash but no-one was injured.
Steven Royal, operations manager at Konectbus said: 'We don't know too many details yet but when the two vehicles passed each other on the approach to the burial ground they collided.
'We have staff at the scene at the bus will be bought back to the Dereham depot.'
The road was partially blocked whilst the bus and crane were recovered.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 A47 reopens after serious crash