Bereaved parents invited to remembrance service for babies
- Credit: Archant
A remembrance service for babies who have died will be held at Norwich Cathedral.
Bereaved parents have been invited to join a special service in memory of babies who have died, organised by pregnancy loss charity TimeNorfolk.
Organisers said anyone who who has lost a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth or termination is welcome to join the service, which will consist of readings, hymns, music from The Mulbarton Choir.
Lesley Bradfield, director of TimeNorfolk, said: "We have held this service at Norwich Cathedral for the past four years and we know it has been helpful to many bereaved parents who welcome this time to remember their lost babies.
"It's a beautiful service of reflection and hope for anyone who has lost a baby.
You may also want to watch:
"We have people attending who are recently bereaved and those who suffered a loss many years ago. Everyone is welcome."
The Doorway of Hope service is being held on 17th October at 7.30pm at Norwich Cathedral.
- 1 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 2 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 3 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting