Doodle Man covers Norwich art gallery walls and floor with amazing drawings
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
It was a 48-hour challenge for charity which drew praise from all who saw it.
Self-styled 'Doodle Man' Sam Cox spent two tireless days covering the walls and floors of the Moosey Art Gallery on Bridewell Alley in Norwich with his distinctive drawings.
The 22-year old, from Kent, worked in black and white for the project, drawing objects and images including arrows, skeletons, cars, snakes, buildings, crocodiles, hearts, cats, astronauts and walking eyeballs.
His efforts started at noon on Friday, and came to an end yesterday.
Mark Godfrey and his wife Wendy saw the finished artwork as they were passing by the gallery.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Godfrey, who is originally from Great Yarmouth but now lives in Houston in the US, said he was impressed.
He said: 'It's very striking. It gives the shop an amazing depth. Everything is in scale as well.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time
'There's a consistent theme but it's still quite random. I wish I had the talent.'
Mrs Godfrey said: 'It's amazing, but the part I really like about it is that he is doing it for the children's charity.'
The finished doodle will now be taken down and cut into A3 sections, which will be sold for £10 each, with all proceeds going to World Child Cancer.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have an arts story? Email email@example.com