Norwich Pizzeria to open second restaurant in Norfolk
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A popular Norwich pizza business is expanding and opening a second restaurant in Norfolk.
Donnelli's Pizzeria will be launching in Wroxham on Thursday, March 22 at 5pm.
This news comes after the original restaurant, located on Timber Hill, began advertising franchise opportunities.
Wroxham business man, Andrew Hadley, who has previously run several Londis stores around Norfolk, will be heading up the new eatery in partnership with Donnelli's owner Eric Donnelly.
Mr Hadley said: 'About three months ago I started looking for a suitable venue in Wroxham for a new food business and then the former Star of India site became available, which was ideal, so I started to think about what would be the best offering.
You may also want to watch:
'I love Donnelli's, I often visit there when I'm in Norwich as they make the best pizza, so I got to work with Eric and then we took out a long lease on the building.'
He added: 'It's very exciting, we open tomorrow and we've already had so much support from the local community.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
Specialising in Neapolitan wood fired pizzas, Donnelli's latest venture has created 12 new jobs in Wroxham.
Situated at The Bridge, the pizzeria will be open seven days a week, from noon to 11pm.
For more information visit donnelliswroxham.co.uk