Donations and volunteers needed at PDSA animal charity shop in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Staff and volunteers at the PDSA shop in Norwich are urging animal lovers to donate their unwanted items or time to help sick and injured pets.
Shop manager Dawn Cowie said they were desperate for good quality donations including CDs, DVDs, books and toys, as well as men's and women's clothes.
Miss Cowie also appealed for local people to volunteer at the store on Queens Road.
'We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are passionate about pets and who can lend a hand.
'No previous retail experience is needed, as full training is provided for all new volunteers. So, if you would like to help sick and injured pets, why not join our friendly volunteer team.'
You may also want to watch:
The shop raises funds to provide PDSA-funded veterinary treatment in the local area. Donations can be taken to the store from Monday to Saturday, between 9am and 5pm.
For more details call 01603 619126 or visit www.pdsa.org.uk/volunteering
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47