Don’t forget to get involved with Norwich Remembers
Norwich Remembers is off to a flying start but we're still looking for more local people to join our growing community.
Everyday more and more of our members are sharing their memories and old photographs in and around our fine city.
Together we're tracking down forgotten neighbours, reuniting long lost family members and revelling in Norwich's glory days.
We're after even more photos of your ancestor's old shop fronts, favourite sports team and old school snaps.
Just this week our lovely members have been sharing photos of Brett's hardware store on St Benedicts, close-ups of the old maternity block from 1976, and the 'bomb' at the top of the Malthouse multi-storey car park.
You may also want to watch:
We also delve deep into the Evening News archives to bring you a brand new image to enjoy each day.
Join us on Facebook today.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 10 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations