Don’t forget to get involved with Norwich Remembers
Norwich Remembers is off to a flying start but we're still looking for more local people to join our growing community.
Everyday more and more of our members are sharing their memories and old photographs in and around our fine city.
Together we're tracking down forgotten neighbours, reuniting long lost family members and revelling in Norwich's glory days.
We're after even more photos of your ancestor's old shop fronts, favourite sports team and old school snaps.
Just this week our lovely members have been sharing photos of Brett's hardware store on St Benedicts, close-ups of the old maternity block from 1976, and the 'bomb' at the top of the Malthouse multi-storey car park.
You may also want to watch:
We also delve deep into the Evening News archives to bring you a brand new image to enjoy each day.
Join us on Facebook today.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge