Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- Credit: Google
A teenager who died after crashing a motorbike into a lamppost on Great Yarmouth seafront has been named locally.
Domantas Baksaitis, 17, died following the collision on North Drive in the early hours of Tuesday (March 2).
Police were called to area at 3am following reports a red Suzuki motorcyclist had been involved in a crash.
Mr Baksaitis was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers want anyone who may have seen the crash or has dashcam footage to come forward.
Anyone with information can contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or via email: SCIU@norfolk.pnn.police.uk quoting incident number 26 of 2 March 2021.
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 5 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 6 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 9 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 10 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire