Would you dress up your dog like this?
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Dozens of dog owners have taken part in a workshop to design illuminated costumes and outfits for their pooches ahead of a Valentine's Day parade.
Hailed as Crufts meets Cabaret, on February 14 dogs of all sizes and breeds will put their best paw forward to take part in the LuniDogs parade at Norwich Cathedral.
The event is part of the Love Light Norwich festival which is taking place throughout the city on February 13-15.
The best dressed dog in the LuniDogs parade will receive the coveted LumiDogs crown and a selection of doggy treats.
Ahead of the event, on Sunday, January 26, pet owners gathered at Norwich Playhouse to make fabulous light-up jackets, outfits and more in order to get their furry friends parade-ready.
You may also want to watch:
Further LuniDog workshops are on February 2 and 9.
For more information visit lovelightnorwich.co.uk
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village