Dogs, cars and horses: all the fun of the fair at Narborough’s village fete
- Credit: Archant
Narborough's annual village fete proved fun for all ages.
The yearly event was held on Sunday, June 30, and featured an appearance from Miss Teen Norfolk, and a classic car, motorbike and engine display.
Animal lovers were also catered for, with a dog show and a visit from Remus Horse Sanctuary.
The Swaffham Lions provided fun for young and old, with their horse race game enjoyed by all the family. Involving six 'horses' moving on a grid based on the throw of a dice, it proved to be a very popular activity.
The organisers of the event posted on the Narborough Village Fair 2017 Facebook page, saying: 'Thank you to all the stall holders who came along and made the event what it was'.
They also thanked 'the committee and team of volunteers' who run the fete.
The date for next year's village fair is Sunday, July 29, and will again be held in Narborough Community Centre.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 10 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack