Dogs, cars and horses: all the fun of the fair at Narborough’s village fete
- Credit: Archant
Narborough's annual village fete proved fun for all ages.
The yearly event was held on Sunday, June 30, and featured an appearance from Miss Teen Norfolk, and a classic car, motorbike and engine display.
Animal lovers were also catered for, with a dog show and a visit from Remus Horse Sanctuary.
The Swaffham Lions provided fun for young and old, with their horse race game enjoyed by all the family. Involving six 'horses' moving on a grid based on the throw of a dice, it proved to be a very popular activity.
The organisers of the event posted on the Narborough Village Fair 2017 Facebook page, saying: 'Thank you to all the stall holders who came along and made the event what it was'.
You may also want to watch:
They also thanked 'the committee and team of volunteers' who run the fete.
The date for next year's village fair is Sunday, July 29, and will again be held in Narborough Community Centre.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock