Proud pooches put their best paw forward at Norwich Pride 2019
- Credit: Archant
While thousands of people dressed to impress to take part in the Norwich Pride parade this year, their canine counterparts were not to be outdone as they stole the show.
Four-legged friends donned the colours of the rainbow to join their owners in the parade, which snaked through the city, and to Chapelfield Gardens for a Pride party afterwards.
Some walked, while others were carried or pushed in a specially-made Pride Pug Mobile, but all joined in festivities.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 9 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast