Dog show and fun day for Wells Community Hospital Trust
- Credit: IAN BURT
A dog show and family fun day will raise money for Wells Community Hospital Trust.
It will be at Creake Abbey, North Creake on Sunday, August 20.
Gates open and registration from 10am, with classes from 11am until 4pm.
There will be lots of fun classes for dogs to enter together with a huge array children's activities, craft stalls and trade stands.
Entry is £4 per person. There will be free car parking and children under 12 go free.
You may also want to watch:
Wells Community Hospital Trust is a local charity that provides a wide range of flexible and integrated health and wellbeing services for the community.
It works to keep people independent longer by providing high quality preventative clinical services and non-clinical therapeutic support.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
For more information, contact Wells Community Hospital Trust on 01328 711996 or e mail email@example.com