Dog rescued after becoming stuck under seat of van
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters took part in a dramatic rescue which lasted nearly half an hour after a dog got stuck under the seat of its owner's van.
'Lola' was rescued by the Methwold crew of Norfolk Fire and Rescue service after becoming stuck in Northwold.
Called to the scene at around 2pm, the five firefighters spent nearly half an hour on scene using their equipment to free Lola.
Firefighters said the dog was a 'little shaken up' but that the promise of treats from the crew were enough to reassure her.
After the successful extraction, they posted a photo on Twitter and said: 'Methwold crew were sent to an animal rescue today and rescued 'Lola' from being stuck under a seat in her owner's van.
You may also want to watch:
'She was a little shaken up but after some reassuring words from our crew and the promise of some biscuits she was back to her happy self.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats