Dog rescued after becoming stuck under seat of van
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters took part in a dramatic rescue which lasted nearly half an hour after a dog got stuck under the seat of its owner's van.
'Lola' was rescued by the Methwold crew of Norfolk Fire and Rescue service after becoming stuck in Northwold.
Called to the scene at around 2pm, the five firefighters spent nearly half an hour on scene using their equipment to free Lola.
Firefighters said the dog was a 'little shaken up' but that the promise of treats from the crew were enough to reassure her.
After the successful extraction, they posted a photo on Twitter and said: 'Methwold crew were sent to an animal rescue today and rescued 'Lola' from being stuck under a seat in her owner's van.
You may also want to watch:
'She was a little shaken up but after some reassuring words from our crew and the promise of some biscuits she was back to her happy self.'
- 1 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 6 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 10 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?