Doesn’t he scrub up well! Norwich window cleaner cleans up region’s grubby road signs
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old window cleaner from Norwich has taken matters into his own hands after spotting a school sign covered in dirt, and now has almost 20 under his belt.
Jacob Conneely, who owns Total Window Cleaning Services, was working at a property next to a 20mph school sign last month that couldn't be seen so decided to give it a quick clean.
The youngster received positive feedback from his customer so decided to take on Norfolk's unsightly signs.
He has cleaned 19 at present across the county, for no payment, including Mousehould Avenue, Norwich, Rider Haggard Road, Heartsease and Cannerby Lane, Sprowston.
Mr Conneely said: 'I roughly do one a day or every other day depending on where I'm working, and time between jobs.'
The Norwich entrepreneur started his business with the help of The Prince's Trust which run a young business grant.
He added: 'It involved a week long course about running a business and writing a business plan followed by a board meeting where you have to present your business to apply for a grant, and upon being accepted you receive a business mentor for two years.'
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 3 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 4 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 5 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 6 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 9 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 10 World War Two aircraft to fly over Norfolk's skies