Doesn’t he scrub up well! Norwich window cleaner cleans up region’s grubby road signs
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old window cleaner from Norwich has taken matters into his own hands after spotting a school sign covered in dirt, and now has almost 20 under his belt.
Jacob Conneely, who owns Total Window Cleaning Services, was working at a property next to a 20mph school sign last month that couldn't be seen so decided to give it a quick clean.
The youngster received positive feedback from his customer so decided to take on Norfolk's unsightly signs.
He has cleaned 19 at present across the county, for no payment, including Mousehould Avenue, Norwich, Rider Haggard Road, Heartsease and Cannerby Lane, Sprowston.
Mr Conneely said: 'I roughly do one a day or every other day depending on where I'm working, and time between jobs.'
You may also want to watch:
The Norwich entrepreneur started his business with the help of The Prince's Trust which run a young business grant.
He added: 'It involved a week long course about running a business and writing a business plan followed by a board meeting where you have to present your business to apply for a grant, and upon being accepted you receive a business mentor for two years.'
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire