Does this King’s Lynn driver collect parking tickets?
- Credit: Archant
Some people collect stamps. This driver collects parking tickets by the look of it.
Traffic wardens have so far dished out seven penalty tickets costing up to £70 a time.
They're covering half the windscreen of the Vauxhall, which had been left on a single yellow line.
Police, who clocked the car on a town centre patrol, tweeted: 'Just spotted this whilst on patrol. #ExpensivePlaceToPark.' While the Vauxhall driver's wallet's got a bumpy ride ahead, they've still got a few more fines to go before they come anywhere near what's believed to be the record.
In April, a woman from Dundee in Scotland was ordered to pay more than £24,000 by a judge who warned it was a myth that charges were unenforceable.
She had ignored more than 200 tickets she was issued with for parking in a residents only bay outside her parents' rented home.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'