Does this King’s Lynn driver collect parking tickets?
- Credit: Archant
Some people collect stamps. This driver collects parking tickets by the look of it.
Traffic wardens have so far dished out seven penalty tickets costing up to £70 a time.
They're covering half the windscreen of the Vauxhall, which had been left on a single yellow line.
Police, who clocked the car on a town centre patrol, tweeted: 'Just spotted this whilst on patrol. #ExpensivePlaceToPark.' While the Vauxhall driver's wallet's got a bumpy ride ahead, they've still got a few more fines to go before they come anywhere near what's believed to be the record.
In April, a woman from Dundee in Scotland was ordered to pay more than £24,000 by a judge who warned it was a myth that charges were unenforceable.
You may also want to watch:
She had ignored more than 200 tickets she was issued with for parking in a residents only bay outside her parents' rented home.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project