Doctor Who star from the 1960s will time travel to Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Doctor Who fans can meet one the programme's most popular characters when he materialises in Lowestoft on Saturday.
Frazer Hines, who played The Doctor's companion Jamie McCrimmon between 1966 and 1969, is due to be at the Doctor Who-themed coffee and comic shop Dawn of Time in Lowesoft's High Street from noon.
Jamie was companion to the second Doctor, who was played by Patrick Troughton.
Last October nine missing episodes from their stories The Web of Fear and Enemy of the World were revealed to have been found in Nigeria - much to the delight of the show's legion of fans.
The Dawn of Time opened in November and is hosting regular visits by Doctor Who stars, with Sophie Aldred, who played companion Ace, visiting the shop to meet fans in January.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy