Do you remember Jody Cundy’s dramatic disqualification at London 2012?
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Norfolk Paralympian Jody Cundy will compete at the Rio velodrome tonight and hopes to end four years of pain after he was disqualified from the men's 1km time trial in London 2012.
The athlete, from Walpole St Andrew, near Kings Lynn was denied a restart in the men's C4/5 event after slipping when leaving the starting gate.
When officials decided this was his error, he erupted into a now infamous outburst, as his chance for a sixth gold in London was taken away.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut