Do you recognise this man who carried out a money exchange scam in Fakenham and Coltishall?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with a money exchange scam at two businesses in north Norfolk.
Both incidents took place on Wednesday 15 January. A man entered a shop in High Street, Coltishall, at approximately 12.50pm and a business premises in Millers Walk in Fakenham at approximately 3.15pm.
At both locations the man bought small items before asking to change several notes into different denominations.
He did this a few times to confuse the cashier who then ended up handing over more money than they should have during the transaction.
Officers are keen to identify the man pictured in the CCTV image who may be able to assist with enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Toby Gosden at North Walsham Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case