Do you recognise these men wanted in connection with a theft and fraud in Caister and Great Yarmouth?
- Credit: Police
Police are looking for two men after a wallet was stolen in Caister and cards in it were then used to buy items in the Argos store in Great Yarmouth.
The wallet, containing cash and cards, was taken from the Tesco Express on Yarmouth Road in Caister.
The cards from the wallet were then used fraudulently in Argos in the Market Place in Great Yarmouth.
Officers would like to speak with the men captured in the CCTV images in connection with the incident, which happened on March 30.
Anyone who may recognise the men, or anyone with information, should contact Sergeant Anthony Hogan at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage