Do you recognise these bikes stolen in Gorleston?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of four stolen bikes taken in Gorleston in a bid to reunite them with their rightful owners.
Four bikes were recovered on Thursday, July 6 and officers believe they have been stolen from the Magdalen area of Gorleston.
Despite enquiries, police have been unable to identify who the property belongs to, so they are appealing for anyone who may be able to help to come forward.
A teenage boy has been arrested in connection with the theft of pedal cycles. He has been released from custody; however remains under investigation whilst the enquiry continues.
If you believe you may be able to help identify the owners of the property please contact PC Jordan Hardy at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
For information on bike security visit www.norfolk.police.uk/advice/roads-and-vehicles/cycles
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate