Do you recognise these bikes stolen in Gorleston?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of four stolen bikes taken in Gorleston in a bid to reunite them with their rightful owners.
Four bikes were recovered on Thursday, July 6 and officers believe they have been stolen from the Magdalen area of Gorleston.
Despite enquiries, police have been unable to identify who the property belongs to, so they are appealing for anyone who may be able to help to come forward.
A teenage boy has been arrested in connection with the theft of pedal cycles. He has been released from custody; however remains under investigation whilst the enquiry continues.
If you believe you may be able to help identify the owners of the property please contact PC Jordan Hardy at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
For information on bike security visit www.norfolk.police.uk/advice/roads-and-vehicles/cycles
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park