Do these photos from the Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers Facebook page bring back memories for you?
- Credit: Courtesy of Brian Bunn
Here is a selection of some of the first reader photos shared on our new Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers Facebook page.
This group is in association with the Lowestoft Journal and the Beccles and Bungay Journal, and is a place where you can share old photographs and memories of days gone by.
And as well as photos of Lowestoft and Beccles we would also love to see snaps from Southwold, Bungay, Halesworth and all the villages in between.
To find the page simply visit Facebook and search 'Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers'.
When posting your photos please include as much information as you can about when and where they were taken, and if you don't know you can ask fellow members to help you out.
You may also want to watch:
The copyright of our pictures shared in the Lowestoft & Beccles group remain with Archant. While we are more than happy for you to re-share the images on Facebook they must not be used for any other purpose. If you would like to use our pictures on another website please contact us.
Users retain copyright for their own photos too, and we will not use them without permission. However we may get in contact from time to time to ask if you are happy for us to use your photos in the newspaper.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
So keep posting, and if these photos trigger any memories for you, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com