Do these old carnival photos from Beccles, Bungay and Lowestoft bring back memories for you?
- Credit: Archant Library
As carnivals and festivals are staged across the country, we had a look back through the Archant archives to find photos of local summer events from days gone by.
This selection shows the popular Beccles Carnival, which still runs each year, along with floats from the former Lowestoft Carnival parade and Bungay hog fair.
Do these bring back memories for you? We would love to hear your thoughts, and see photos from your old photo albums too.
You can upload them to our Lowestoft and Beccles Remembers Facebook group, which was launched a few months ago, pop in and see us at our office in Lowestoft or email email@example.com.
The Facebook group is in association with the Lowestoft Journal and the Beccles and Bungay Journal, and is a place where everyone can share memories of days gone by.
You may also want to watch:
To find our page, visit Facebook and search for 'Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers'.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families