Diverse deals for Norfolk PR business
Norfolk public relations company Jungle PR has won a contract with local pharmaceuticals company Tyharm Pharmaceuticals.
The Yaxham-based company is set to launch its VITA-E, Vitamin E cream to the consumer market.
Jungle has already worked with design agency Farrows to manage a project to design new packaging for the consumer market.
The Tyharm contract comes as Jungle has also signed a deal with Milton Keynes-based ClassEQ.
The firm, which is a subsidiary of the specialist professional dishwashing systems Winterhalter, has appointed Jungle PR to handle all its UK trade PR. The contract begins in March 2012.
You may also want to watch:
Jungle will be promoting its range of warewashers, eco glasswashers, ice machines and its what is known as a real time fresh water system called EaudeVie.
Jungle PR managing director Kate Morfoot, said she and her team were thrilled to have won the two accounts. 'We have a diverse range of exciting clients and credit can be given to the range of media relations skills and press contacts our team can provide to clients.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion