Diverse deals for Norfolk PR business
Norfolk public relations company Jungle PR has won a contract with local pharmaceuticals company Tyharm Pharmaceuticals.
The Yaxham-based company is set to launch its VITA-E, Vitamin E cream to the consumer market.
Jungle has already worked with design agency Farrows to manage a project to design new packaging for the consumer market.
The Tyharm contract comes as Jungle has also signed a deal with Milton Keynes-based ClassEQ.
The firm, which is a subsidiary of the specialist professional dishwashing systems Winterhalter, has appointed Jungle PR to handle all its UK trade PR. The contract begins in March 2012.
You may also want to watch:
Jungle will be promoting its range of warewashers, eco glasswashers, ice machines and its what is known as a real time fresh water system called EaudeVie.
Jungle PR managing director Kate Morfoot, said she and her team were thrilled to have won the two accounts. 'We have a diverse range of exciting clients and credit can be given to the range of media relations skills and press contacts our team can provide to clients.'
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts