Diss Town Council commissions survey into views on Corn Hall Development
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
A town council is to carry out a survey to assess community engagement and wellbeing in relation to planned development works.
The survey which will take place in Diss and the surrounding area aims to assess the local community's understanding of planned town developments to Corn Hall and the Heritage Triangle.
Commissioned by Diss Town Council, the survey will specifically look at the whether people think the planned developments are a good thing or not.
Geoff Dixon of Vivid Interface the company responsible for carrying out the survey said;
'The word's out that there is something going on [with Corn Hall and the Heritage Triangle]. We're seeking to develop an understanding of if people know what that is'
You may also want to watch:
The survey will take place in two phases the first prior to the work being carried out and the second after the changes have been made.
A report will be published on the survey's findings.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working