Diss Rugby Club is inviting teams to register for popular festival
- Credit: Archant
A popular rugby festival is calling for people to register to take part.
Diss Rugby Club's Pub 7's event is inviting pub teams, social groups and businesses in south Norfolk to submit their applications for the festival next month. The festival, on August 13, is a great opportunity for people to take part in a mixed ability rugby tournament, win prizes and enjoy the off-field refreshments.
In addition to the festival, a series of youth summer rugby camps will be taking part at the club.
The camps will be run by the club to introduce basic skills.
The Leicester Tigers will also be visiting during August to help youngsters develop core rugby skills.
You may also want to watch:
The club's camp will take place on July 26 and 27 and August 30 and 31 and will be open to both boys and girls aged between seven and 12.
The Leicester Tigers coaches will be training players of all abilities from under 7s to under 14s from August 1 to 5.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
And the sessions come as the Diss club's first team players work on their fitness levels for the new season.
To register for the Pub 7's festival email email@example.com
To book a place on the club's training camp email firstname.lastname@example.org
And to book a place on the Leicester Tigers camp visit http://www.leicestertigers.com/community/camps.php