WATCH: Norfolk chef wins £50,000 Mercedes
- Credit: Archant
A chef from Diss was given the surprise of his life after winning a £50,000 car and £10,000 in cash.
Sash Pagi, 40, was paid a visit by Christian Williams, a presenter for the competition Best of the Best (BOTB), at his home in south Norfolk.
Mr Pagi was surprised with a brand new Mercedes A45S AMG worth £50,000 as well as a briefcase containing £10,000.
After finding out he had won the prize, the father-of-one said: “Oh wow, thank you so much BOTB. I’m not sure what this will go towards, I think my wife will probably get to decide.
“I’ve always liked Mercedes. They make such quality, luxury well-made cars that are also beautiful to look at and powerful.”
You may also want to watch:
BOTB gives people the chance to win anything from their dream car to a holiday in its weekly prize draw.
It has given away more than £34m worth of prizes since being founded in 1999.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 4 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 9 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 10 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote