WATCH: Norfolk chef wins £50,000 Mercedes
- Credit: Archant
A chef from Diss was given the surprise of his life after winning a £50,000 car and £10,000 in cash.
Sash Pagi, 40, was paid a visit by Christian Williams, a presenter for the competition Best of the Best (BOTB), at his home in south Norfolk.
Mr Pagi was surprised with a brand new Mercedes A45S AMG worth £50,000 as well as a briefcase containing £10,000.
After finding out he had won the prize, the father-of-one said: “Oh wow, thank you so much BOTB. I’m not sure what this will go towards, I think my wife will probably get to decide.
“I’ve always liked Mercedes. They make such quality, luxury well-made cars that are also beautiful to look at and powerful.”
BOTB gives people the chance to win anything from their dream car to a holiday in its weekly prize draw.
It has given away more than £34m worth of prizes since being founded in 1999.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 4 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge