Train delays after smoke alarm set off in toilet by disruptive passengers
- Credit: Archant
Trains have been delayed after “disruptive passengers” caused problems.
The 11.48am Lowestoft to Norwich service had to be delayed at Cantley station and was around 25 minutes late after a smoke alarm was set off in the toilets of the train.
A Greater Anglia spokesman said that this was “due to disruptive passengers.”
All lines are now open, but a statement on the Greater Anglia website said: “Due to an earlier disruptive passenger incident, services have been delayed.
“The 11.48 Lowestoft to Norwich service has developed a fault, from the smoke alarm sounding in the toilet, and has been delayed at Cantley Station.
You may also want to watch:
“The driver has reset the on board systems and is now on the move.”
Check out the latest and specific train service alterations via www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia/
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
- 10 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant