Disruption to rail services between Norwich and London after person hit by train
- Credit: Archant
Rail services between London Liverpool Street and Norwich were suspended this morning after a person was hit by a train.
Operator Greater Anglia said services are returning to normal, but there would be disruption until 11am following the incident.
A spokesman said the person was struck by a train between Diss and Stowmarket at around 6.30am today.
A bus replacement service is now operating between Diss and Stowmarket, with a journey time of about 40 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl