Disruption to rail services between Norwich and London after person hit by train
- Credit: Archant
Rail services between London Liverpool Street and Norwich were suspended this morning after a person was hit by a train.
Operator Greater Anglia said services are returning to normal, but there would be disruption until 11am following the incident.
A spokesman said the person was struck by a train between Diss and Stowmarket at around 6.30am today.
A bus replacement service is now operating between Diss and Stowmarket, with a journey time of about 40 minutes.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk