Buses replace trains between Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft after faults
- Credit: Archant
Buses will replace trains between Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft this morning after problems with the railways.
Greater Anglia said train faults had forced the cancellation of services.
Rail replacement buses have been laid on to get passengers to their destinations.
They said disruption was expected until further notice.
Greater Anglia and Network Rail apologised to people whose journeys have been affected by the disruption.
You may also want to watch:
Trains affected included the 7.32am and 8.47am from Great Yarmouth to Norwich, the 7.50am from Lowestoft to Norwich, the 7.55am train from Norwich to Lowestoft and the 8.09am service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth.
The 11.36am from Norwich to Great Yarmouth and the 12.17pm from Great Yarmouth to Norwich were initially cancelled, but have since been reinstated.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 10 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule