Disruption on trains due to over-running engineering work and faults
- Credit: Sonya Brown
Train passengers faced disruption this morning due to over-running engineering work.
Greater Anglia said some lines had blocked due to engineering work at Ilford work not being completed when scheduled.
Network Rail staff have dealt with the issue, but it is affecting services to and from London Liverpool Street.
Some services have been cancelled and others have been delayed.
Among services delayed were the 5am and 6am Norwich to London Liverpool Street service, along with the 6.25am London Liverpool Street to Norwich service.
You may also want to watch:
Separate issues have also affected other trains in the region.
The 6.52am service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth and the 7.30am Great Yarmouth service to Norwich have been cancelled due to a fault.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre