Disruption expected to continue as Hall Plain in Great Yarmouth is closed until Friday
- Credit: Archant
Disruption is expected to continue until Friday as part of gas works in Great Yarmouth.
Hall Plain will be closed from the junction of Regent Street in a south easterly direction for a distance of 30 metres.
Row 71 will also be closed from the junction of Hall Plain to the junction of Howard Street South for new gas connection works.
There has been disruption on the roads as cars try to get to the King Street car park but are unable to.
A diversion is in place via Regent Street and Howard Street South.
You may also want to watch:
There is another diversion in place from Bridge Road, via North Quay, Fuller's Hill, Temple Road and Tower Hill to get to Howard Street South.
One-way traffic has also temporarily been suspended on Greyfriars Way as part of the changes.
- 1 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 2 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 5 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
Next Wednesday until Friday there will be road works on South Quay to carry out road repairs, with traffic controlled by stop/go boards.