Disruption expected to continue as Hall Plain in Great Yarmouth is closed until Friday
- Credit: Archant
Disruption is expected to continue until Friday as part of gas works in Great Yarmouth.
Hall Plain will be closed from the junction of Regent Street in a south easterly direction for a distance of 30 metres.
Row 71 will also be closed from the junction of Hall Plain to the junction of Howard Street South for new gas connection works.
There has been disruption on the roads as cars try to get to the King Street car park but are unable to.
A diversion is in place via Regent Street and Howard Street South.
You may also want to watch:
There is another diversion in place from Bridge Road, via North Quay, Fuller's Hill, Temple Road and Tower Hill to get to Howard Street South.
One-way traffic has also temporarily been suspended on Greyfriars Way as part of the changes.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
Next Wednesday until Friday there will be road works on South Quay to carry out road repairs, with traffic controlled by stop/go boards.