Disruption and cancellations on trains
- Credit: Archant
Train travellers are facing disruption due to problems on the railways.
The 8.30am Norwich to London Liverpool Street and 11.02am Liverpool Street to Norwich services have been cancelled due to a train fault.
And Greater Anglia said an "operational incident" had created problems on services to and from Lowestoft.
The problem happened between Lowestoft and Saxmundham on Wednesday (June 26) morning.
While the lines are now open, Greater Anglia said train services running to and from the stations could be delayed by up to 20 minutes, or revised.
You may also want to watch:
The 7.44am service from Saxmundham to Lowestoft was cancelled, along with the 10.07am from Lowestoft to Ipswich.
They tweeted: "Disruption is expected until further notice."
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants