Discover more about a greyhound protection group at Stalham talk
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Pet lovers can find out more about a greyhound charity and the work it does at a talk in Stalham.
Norwich-based Action for Greyhounds has been invited to attend the monthly meeting of the Stalham over 55s Good Fellowship Club at the town hall, between 2 and 4pm on Friday, March 17.
Members of the non-profit making organisation, which is dedicated to the welfare of greyhounds, will be accompanied by six greyhounds, each of which has its own rescue story.
Greyhounds Vince and Lacey are living in AfG foster homes while awaiting adoption. The other four greyhounds Zen, Itzy, Misty and Fran have been adopted and are happily settled in their new family homes.
Spokesman Annie Boddey said Misty had a particularly sorry background. She said: 'She was found as an unclaimed stray.
You may also want to watch:
'She had been brutalized with her identifying ear tattoos being either burned or cut out.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night