Discover how Cromer Community Centre has been transformed
People can discover more about how Cromer Community Centre has been transformed in recent months thanks to thousands of pounds worth of funding, and what's still to come, at an open evening.
The Garden Street venue has received a significant amount of grant funding, over £25,000, in recent years to undertake a number of projects.
These have included installing a sound and light system, a projector, a large screen, a new boiler, wi-fi, and 80 new chairs, among others.
Planned work includes decorating the main hall, upgrading the toilets and creating a new entrance lobby.
Phil Harris, chairman of the centre's management committee, said: 'Already the work undertaken has enabled the centre to host a number of new activities and we hope, as we continue to upgrade the centre, it will be used for even more activities.'
You may also want to watch:
The open evening is 7.30pm-10.30pm on Friday, March 24. To find out more, email chair@CromerCommunity.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 10 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears