Discover how Cromer Community Centre has been transformed
People can discover more about how Cromer Community Centre has been transformed in recent months thanks to thousands of pounds worth of funding, and what's still to come, at an open evening.
The Garden Street venue has received a significant amount of grant funding, over £25,000, in recent years to undertake a number of projects.
These have included installing a sound and light system, a projector, a large screen, a new boiler, wi-fi, and 80 new chairs, among others.
Planned work includes decorating the main hall, upgrading the toilets and creating a new entrance lobby.
Phil Harris, chairman of the centre's management committee, said: 'Already the work undertaken has enabled the centre to host a number of new activities and we hope, as we continue to upgrade the centre, it will be used for even more activities.'
You may also want to watch:
The open evening is 7.30pm-10.30pm on Friday, March 24. To find out more, email chair@CromerCommunity.co.uk
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working