Discount voucher scheme launched to encourage more people to shop in Broadland
- Credit: Archant
A discount voucher scheme has been launched to encourage more people to shop in Broadland.
The initiative, which was launched by Broadland District Council today, will see a discount voucher booklet distributed to every household in the district.
It includes 96 offers to be used in Broadland's shops, cafes and attractions.
Every business in the district was offered the opportunity to be included in the 'Buy in Broadland' booklet, which is free to both businesses and residents.
Stuart Clancy, portfolio holder for economic development, said: 'A main ambition of Broadland District Council is to achieve economic success in the district. With the new 'Buy in Broadland' booklet, residents will be able to discover new places, remember old favourites and contribute to achieving this ambition.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.broadland.gov.uk/buyin or email email@example.com
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage